Salud e inteligencia emocional

Las emociones juegan un papel muy importante para la salud ,representan una parte innegable de nuestra vida y son fundamentales para el estado positivo de la misma al potenciar conductas saludables. Pueden constituir una señal activadora o inhibidora de síntomas de salud o de una enfermedad, e incidir de forma importante y significativa e la aparición y alteración de la enfermedad como en la recuperación de a misma.

Las emociones nos ayudan y predisponen a manejar mejor las situaciones, a adaptarnos al entorno y a las circunstancias, a comunicarnos, a aprender, a tomar decisiones, a proporcionarnos equilibrio... en definitiva constituyen un factor determinante de la salud.

Escribir comentario

Comentarios: 9
  • #1

Hsiu Mckinney (jueves, 02 febrero 2017 04:26)

Hi there, constantly i used to check blog posts here in the early hours in the dawn, for the reason that i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

• #2

Peggie Gaccione (viernes, 03 febrero 2017 23:14)

This is a topic which is near to my heart... Thank you! Where are your contact details though?

• #3

Fae Brune (domingo, 05 febrero 2017 01:18)

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

• #4

Tyron Veillon (domingo, 05 febrero 2017 05:12)

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thanks!

• #5

Karolyn Castellano (domingo, 05 febrero 2017 14:05)

Excellent blog post. I absolutely love this website. Keep writing!

• #6

Nicole Serafini (lunes, 06 febrero 2017 00:49)

I quite like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

• #7

Mui Yarber (lunes, 06 febrero 2017 18:41)

I am not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

• #8

Odelia Wygant (martes, 07 febrero 2017 08:58)

It's difficult to find experienced people for this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

• #9

Dia Claro (miércoles, 08 febrero 2017 23:56)

Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Thank you!